Friday, June 15, 2007

The LiTTLe BouTiQue fOr The SpeCiaL YOU!


Full Name: Truth or Dare®
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 2007
Location: Beit el Mazar,Behbehani
Villas, behind the Church,
Kuwait City.

Opening Hours: 10 am - 2 pm & 5 pm - 9 pm
Dedicated to: Mainly girls & ladies, yet we have coOl stuff for guys toO!!

Mission:
I created this tiny boutique for those who want to stand out of the crowd; those who want to feel like celebrities & set their own trends in the trendy K-town =)


My Babies:
  • Victoria Beckham for Rock & Republic
  • 7 for all mankind
  • Citizens of Humanity
  • People for Peace
  • J*Lo
  • Juicy Couture
  • Save the Queen
  • Abercrombie & Fitch

........& much more!!

I also created my own line of funky dresses, cute tops, vintage vests & more!! Of course I called it "Truth or Dare" - made with love in Kuwait ;)

Exclusively @ Truth or Dare®:

Need to tell the world what you love/hate?

Check out our colorful unisex "Hearty Tees" where you can express yourself..

  • I love GzZz
  • Queen of GzZz
  • Sushi Lover from Kuwait
  • I love Bniader
  • I love Muchboos Deyay
  • I love 7adaag
  • I love Gahwa
  • I love Chai 7aleeb
  • I hate Dawaam
  • I hate Rejeem
  • 3zooby & lovin' it!

For the first time in Kuwait... in a very unique way =)

Any questions or comments??

E-mail me at:

TruthorDareQ8@gmail.com

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the blog! That was a fabulous first post. I've been to Truth or Dare and loved the selection. Hope to see more of the store collections here :) Good luck and all the best to you with your blog and business!

FLNZ said...

Mabroooook .. emwafegeen inshallah wel store elly min awal ma shefta wana agoola " 9gheeer .. bas kha6eer " ;Pp keep it up

*KoOka* said...

Thanx Zahra =)
Appreciating your swift reply & respecting your admiration of my humble selection @ Truth or Dare! I'd like to tell you that the summer craze has already started in my store: you GOTTA check out my new stuff ;)

*KoOka* said...

Thaaaaaaaaaaanx Fuzzi..

for always being by my side =)

"Ya Kha6eeeeeeeeer" ;)

Unknown said...

I sent you an email yesterday, please reply to me :) Thanks!

Desert Girl said...

I LOVE this idea. I can't wait to visit your shop. I have to buy the "I love Chai 7aleeb" t-shirt for my best friend since that's her favorite hangover helper!

You go, girl! If you can, please make me one that says, "Queen of Kabd" (my current bluetooth nickname!)

Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to extend a warm greeting to you on your wonderful idea and am wishing you all the best in the retail business and your future endeavors.

I got a quick query though regarding your tshirts and was wondering if you ship internationally as I’m from B7rain and would love to get a hold of a few of your exclusive tees especially the CHAI 7LEEB one as It’s what I live on. If you do, please let me know :) oo biltawfeeg inshallah o ya36eekum el 3afya :D